Becoming a partner & friend of refugees means providing support to our growing community. Friends of Refugees serves the refugee population through our three pillars of health & well-being, education, and employment. There is an abundance of opportunity. Will you be a friend?
When you “give to the greatest need,” your gift will be directed to benefit our holistic, wrap-around approach to programs.
To donate electronically, click on a button above to choose the way you would like your donation to be applied. If you are uncertain, choose “Give to the Greatest Need,” and your donation will be used in the area where funds are most needed.
To send a check donation, make the donation to Friends of Refugees with your gift designation in the memo line and mail to P.O. Box 548, Clarkston, GA 30021
To give stocks or other non-cash assets, please email us at email@example.com, and we will be in touch with details
Suggested Ways to Give:
- $250 restocks seasonal supplies for the community garden
- $450 supports a New American student to attend our Summer Youth Experience
- $1,250 provides car seats for the average number of Embrace babies born each month
- $2,700 covers expenses for a New American mother participating in Refugee Family Literacy
- $5,000 provides training & mentoring for a high school student in our Growing Leaders program
- $10,000 supports our Embrace mothers with transportation to classes and prenatal appointments