Holiday Christmas Store
Friday, December 18, 9:00am-2:00pm & Saturday, December 19, 8:00am-12:00pm
Partner with Friends of Refugees and be a part of this amazing event for the Christmas of 2020! Working with the PTA at Indian Creek Elementary School in Clarkston, we will be providing a Holiday Christmas Store for parents. Your family, church, school, or corporate group can participate by DONATING NEW COATS AND TOYS that refugee parents can afford to purchase, allowing Moms and Dads to retain the dignity of paying for what they receive and creating a meaningful holiday season for families in Clarkston. All proceeds will be given to the PTA at Indian Creek Elementary School. You can donate in three ways detailed below.
Please REGISTER HERE if you–or your group–is providing donations.
1. AMAZON WISH LIST: Shopping on Amazon is easy and safe! Promote the link to our Amazon Wish List, where your participants can shop, purchase, and ship directly to us! We will receive the items and use them to stock the store!
AMAZON WISH LIST: CLICK HERE
2. SHOP & DROP: Your participants can print the list below and use it to shop in person for NEW coats and toys. During the week of the Holiday Christmas Store, the items can be dropped off at the Clarkston Community Center, 3701 College Ave, Clarkston, GA 30021. Follow the signs to the back of the building and ring the bell at the door at the top of the ramp.
Drop off days and times:
- Monday, December 14–10:00am-5:00pm
- Tuesday, December 15–10:00am-7:00pm
- Wednesday, December 16–10:00am-5:00pm
If you need to request a special drop off day or time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRINTABLE WISH LIST for IN-PERSON SHOPPING: CLICK HERE
DONATE FUNDS: If shopping online or in-person is not for you, please donate funds to be used to purchase items for the Holiday Christmas Store! We will gladly shop online or send someone to shop for you to get the items needed most for the store. Click the link below and choose “Holiday Christmas Store” for the Gift Designation.
DONATE FUNDS FOR THE HOLIDAY CHRISTMAS STORE: CLICK HERE
COVID-19 CHANGES: Covid-19 has led us to pivot slightly for 2020. This year we will allow parents to check off items on a list that they want to purchase. Staff working the store will pull the items and deliver them to the parent at check out. We will not be hosting a Kids Christmas Party this year, as we try to keep everyone safe.